Hmm, about the audition, I went through.
and i'm going down to AJ with my documents tomorrow at 11. I'm not sure why they asked me down.. To hav an interview? or can de interview be bypassed and i, be admitted straight away?
i really hope for the latter.
I feel sick whenever i think of the interview..the situation and the questions that they will ask me. Hell, i'm freaked out. Straight IBS i tell you lol.
WELL, all the best! You can do it!! GGRR!! This is the spirit. LOL
AND yeah! KING's home! and my sis would be by tmr.
I feel quite lost this few days while she's in penang. i mean king. I dint get to share with her my experience of the whole appealing process until now. And its crucial that i get hers too. ^^; Can i be considered to be lucky? She's back when i need clues on how should i choose my subjects and such.
Zhiyu's been with me all these days too. She's very concern about this matter and has given me a lot of support and help. anatatachi ga ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!!
kisskisskisskiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment